Our templates include bleed, crops, safe areas and all the other weird things and jargon that printing
companies like us look for when we are asking your for artwork, enjoy! Happy designing.
- A4 – Shape: PortraitSize: 210x297mm
- A4 – Shape: LandscapeSize: 297x210mm
- A3 – Shape: PortraitSize: 297x420mm
- A3 – Shape: LandscapeSize: 420x297mm
- A2 – Shape: PortraitSize: 420x594mm
- A2 – Shape: LandscapeSize: 594x420mm
- A1 – Shape: PortraitSize: 594x840mm
- A1 – Shape: LandscapeSize: 840x594mm
- A0 – Shape: PortraitSize: 840x1188mm
- A0 – Shape: LandscapeSize: 1188x840mm
We keep it simple!
Click on the ‘Templates’ tab just above and layout your design on one of these files or else use it for reference.Just follow these simple rules before you send us your artwork, and before you ask or send us your Word® files, we’d like to say ‘No that isn’t artwork’.
- Add 5mm bleed on all sides
- Remember 300dpi A4 & A3
- Remember 150dpi A2
- Remember 75dpi A1 & A0
- We love pdf files
- We also love tiff or eps
- All fonts outlined
- All files in CMYK