About Logo Design & Branding
Whether it’s the iconic golden arches or the famous “swoosh,” a great logo instantly identifies a brand. In fact, investing in your logo is probably the most important thing you can do for your brand. You and your logo are going to be together for a very long time, and all of your marketing efforts will hinge on that logo, so you have to get along. Allow us to turn everything that is unique about your brand into a logo that will spark positive, long-term responses from your target audience.
What are the steps!
Logo design establishes your identity. A strong identity will help your business attract new customers and keep existing customers coming back. It also helps to solidify consumer loyalty.
Familiarity is key to growing your business. Logo design is a primary factor since your company logo is the cornerstone of all of your marketing and promotional material.
- Step 1 – Tell us your ideas – We’ll need a description of your requirements (the more detailed the better), what colours do you love, which do you hate? Together with a profile and description of your business and your design likes & dislikes.
- Step 2 – Our skilled designers are let loose with their creative hands to provide you with initial mock-ups, unique to your specifications. The mock-ups can be as diverse or as similar as you wish, and we will aim to capture the spirit of your business with strong definition and purpose.
- Step 3 – Choose one of the initial mock-ups as a base from which our designers will create your finished logo design. Our designers will then ‘adjust’ the graphics to your ultimate satisfaction. Just have a look at our gallery to view what we’ve done for other happy customers.
- Step 4 – CELEBRATE! – Your professionally designed logo is ready for use.
- NOTE: We like every other design companies use stock libraries for images and especially characters and illustrations. If you wish to have a character or image illustrated specifically drawn for you, that is not a problem. We can get a quote for this from an illustrator and integrate their work into a logo for you.
Our templates include bleed, crops, safe areas and all the other weird things and jargon that printing
companies like us look for when we are asking your for artwork, enjoy! Happy designing.
- A6 – Shape: PortraitSize: 105×148.5mm
- A6 – Shape: LandscapeSize: 148.5x105mm
- DL – Shape: PortraitSize: 99x210mm
- DL – Shape: LandscapeSize: 210x99mm
- A5 – Shape: PortraitSize: 148.5x210mm
- A5 – Shape: LandscapeSize: 210×148.5mm
- A4 – Shape: PortraitSize: 210x297mm
- A4 – Shape: LandscapeSize: 297x210mm
- A3 – Shape: PortraitSize: 297x420mm
- A3 – Shape: LandscapeSize: 420x297mm
We keep it simple!
Click on the ‘Templates’ tab just above and layout your design on one of these files or else use it for reference.Just follow these simple rules before you send us your artwork, and before you ask or send us your Word® files, we’d like to say ‘No that isn’t artwork’.
- Add 5mm bleed on all sides
- Remember 300dpi
- We love pdf files
- We also love tiff or eps
- All fonts outlined
- All files in CMYK