- Drywipe/whiteboards – ideal for quick, low-cost communication
- A drywipe/whiteboard is a great, low-cost way to communicate with your customers, team members and employees. They’re perfect for leaving short messages in offices, restaurants, classrooms, etc.
- They serve as a great prop during teaching or presentations, whether to highlight key points or as a background for projection.
Benefits of Drywipe and Whiteboards
- Effective, low-cost communication
- Speedy communication
- Versatile – can be used for scheduling, monitoring, shared projects or as group calendars, etc
- Easy to use and maintain
What can we do to help?
- Design, manufacture and install highly functional boards
- Work with you to create the board that exactly fits your needs
- Variety of sizes and shapes, with custom finishing
- Printing of grids, maps, lines, calendars, to-do lists, names of staff, etc
If signage installation is required, this is an area in which we excel. A sign is only as good as its installation after all. We’ve seen all too many perfectly adequate signs installed in the wrong places, which makes them totally ineffective. Our Signage Manager Mick has a great eye for where to position signage for optimum impact, whilst taking safety into account.
Mick is a qualified and very experienced carpenter so you can relax in the knowledge that your signage will be very securely installed, Rest assured that our installation crew adheres to all the relevant health and safety regulations including working at height and Covid-19.